Ex Celeb CMS

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone could post a list of ex cms that are celebs now - from ANY disney park -

I know that people say Chevy Chase and Steve Martin did the JC, and that Wayne Brady worked in Entertainment, but I don't know how much truth is to all of this - thanks for your help - josh.

joyloving3

Leanza Cornett (sp?), a former Miss America and Entertainment Tonight correspondent, was Ariel in MGM's Voyage to the Little Mermaid.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Wayne Brady was an Entertainment CM... I've heard stories from people who were there before I was about him..

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
if you know what roles they had, or what they did, that would be great too! keep all the great info coming! I AM LOVING IT... lol, Gellin like a Fellin...:p

Lee

Adventurer
Steve Martin worked at the magic shop at Disneyland.

The dark-haired girl, named Terri something, on All My Children was in entertainment at Disneyland.

Mirage

Justin and JC (nsync) Britney Spear, Christina Aguilera, and Keri Russell were all on the New Mickey Mouse Club(which I believe was filmed at one of MGM's soundstages)

Joey (also Nsync) did work there doing something (but i forget what)

Kevin (Backstreet boys) was Aladdin and a Ninja Turtle. (he met his wife at Disney as well, she was Belle for the Stage Show (I think).

I am sure there is someone else that I am not thinking of :brick:

guwag

Originally posted by Kristy
I believe that Robin Williams also did the Jungle Cruise. That had to be hilarious. :lol:

OMG!! I never knew that, I bet it was absolutely amazing - Imagine how much they'd have to pay him do do anything like that now! They should ask him back for an anniversary celebration :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom