Evil Tower U R Doomed

MyNameisStitch

Original Poster
Alright, this is one that i'm a little upset about. I spoke with a bellhop the other day because the "famous" "EVIL TOWER U R DOOMED" message at the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror has gone missing. She told me that WDI keeps coming in and removing it because it is not an official part of the theming, simply something that the bellhops have been doing. My question though, why is it that WDI keeps removing it when it has been printed in an official Disney newsletter as a secret? Take a look...

Attachments

• eviltower.jpg
    eviltower.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 196

Blue0ctane

I like this. In my 2007 California trip when I visit the Evil Tower, I'll definitely have a ride review, plus a few pictures of the shopping mall hallway entrance. Blah. WDI kind of put a half-______ effort into California's ToT.

Splangaroo

I look for it every time because they tell me that sometimes it is there and then they decide to take it out again. They never tell me why even though I ask them a lot. It's sad. =(

DisneysBestJedi

DisneyGuyJake said:
Alright, this is one that i'm a little upset about. I spoke with a bellhop the other day because the "famous" "EVIL TOWER U R DOOMED" message at the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror has gone missing. She told me that WDI keeps coming in and removing it because it is not an official part of the theming, simply something that the bellhops have been doing. My question though, why is it that WDI keeps removing it when it has been printed in an official Disney newsletter as a secret? Take a look...

I know I've heard of this before. But where/what was I supposed to be looking for when I was on this ride?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Blue0ctane said:
I like this. In my 2007 California trip when I visit the Evil Tower, I'll definitely have a ride review, plus a few pictures of the shopping mall hallway entrance. Blah. WDI kind of put a half-______ effort into California's ToT.
the DCA ToT is absolutely terrible. The most fun I had on there was pulling on Kirstens backpack strap.

ISTCrew20

I was told that because it was supposed to be a 'secret' and it ended up everywhere on the internet, they decided to take it out. It seemed like a lame excuse to me, but that's what one of the bellhops said.

agdbeanie

It was there in December when I rode. (the week before Christmas)
Maybe its like the hidden Mickey plates in HM. On the Keys to the Kingdom tour we were told that sometimes they aren't in the Hidden Mickey position becuase they get moved during cleaning.

FrumiousBoojum

bgraham34 said:
I always get boring Bellhops. "Ok hold on and smile"

Never had TJ?! You're missing out on the complete ToT experience if you've never had TJ... he's the one that they always grab for the promo videos/travel channel specials/etc. for the ToT. Definately the bellhop that adds the most to the experience.

barnum42

mkt said:
the DCA ToT is absolutely terrible. The most fun I had on there was pulling on Kirstens backpack strap.
Whilst pulling on Kirsten's backpack strap does indeed sound a fun pastime, what was it about the DCA version that was bad?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom