Evil Disney Destinations Email

KrzyKtty

Here I was, planning semi-imaginary Disney Vacations extremely late in 2019 and 2021 due to WDW withdrawals, when all of a sudden I get "the email" from Disney Destinations with the "Pin" offer code in it.

Now I am stuck with the emotional toll of trying to convince myself that I shouldn't try to fit in a last minute trip to WDW this October. :banghead::banghead::hilarious:

I was somewhat happy daydreaming my trip to DIsneyland next Christmas 2019, and our big return to WDW in 2021 for the 50th, then this had to happen.

To go or not to go, that is the answer. :inlove:

Has anyone received one of these type of offers on the fly and decided to actually go on a last minute vacation?

LeighM

Take the pin code. I've only ever received 2 codes in the mail. One time I couldn't do it because of sickness in the family and the other time, I already had a cruise planned during that time (which later had to be cancelled for different reasons). Just once, I want to say that I was able to use the rare pin code LOL.

Upvote 0

TARDIS

I get pin codes all the time and yes I take a trip on a whim due to a good one... this why I just got back and taking another week long trip in August :hilarious:

Upvote 0

scarr13311

We tried booking with the "Celebrate Fall and Holiday Excitement with Us" the discounted room rate offer on the day it came out and value resorts were all booked under that special. All that was left was the Deluxe resorts and can't afford to pay those high prices. May just check good neighbor hotel.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom