Everybody neat and pretty?

Are you neat and pretty?

• Total voters

luv

Original Poster
Heading out to the parks, do you care much how you look? Curling irons and hair spray? New clothes and shoes? Manicures and/or haircuts before you go?

I'm a mix. Clothes are ironed, but not usually new. Always got new shoes for a trip. Makeup is minimal to none. Hair generally ponytailed. Nails are always done!

Sis doesn't iron, even wrinkly suitcase clothes (though I do sometimes sneak and iron them...don't want her anarchist clothes hanging in the closet, giving mine any ideas!). She doesn't even bring makeup to Orlando and if she washes her hair every day, I'd be surprised. She rocks the "I bite my nails" manicure.

I see women in the parks with perfect hair and make-up sometimes. It's quite impressive!

So, what do you do?

JIMINYCR

I'm a guy..... I shower, shave, wear clothes that my wife says match, haircut before the trip so the hair is easily combed. Yeah, I'm ready and out the door in no time. I've never had a guest scream and run away from me because I am hideous looking. In fact I look pretty darned good. :cool: Now where's them princesses???

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Heading out to the parks, do you care much how you look? Curling irons and hair spray? New clothes and shoes? Manicures and/or haircuts before you go?

I'm a mix. Clothes are ironed, but not usually new. Always got new shoes for a trip. Makeup is minimal to none. Hair generally ponytailed. Nails are always done!

Sis doesn't iron, even wrinkly suitcase clothes (though I do sometimes sneak and iron them...don't want her anarchist clothes hanging in the closet, giving mine any ideas!). She doesn't even bring makeup to Orlando and if she washes her hair every day, I'd be surprised. She rocks the "I bite my nails" manicure.

I see women in the parks with perfect hair and make-up sometimes. It's quite impressive!

So, what do you do?

I tried the perfect hair and make-up on vacation once and my wife was quite concerned.

DisneyDebNJ

Fru Fru Jersey girl here. I dont go to the grocery store without eyeliner on! LOL I never know who I will run in to LOL. Besides, I would hate to scare small children if I left my resort with no makeup on!! It would kill me to think I would be mistaken for Ursula or better yet, The Beast ::::::shudders::::: See? I even scare myself!

Soarin' Over Pgh

Meh, I wear whatever to amusement/theme parks.

This is actually my first WDW trip (leaving Wednesday morning!!) aaaaand I have 4 tank tops, a pair of capris, a pair of pants (sleeping/lounging, comfy!) two pairs of shoes/flipflops packed in my bag. I'm chunky, I have chunky arms. I don't really give a crap. I'll brush my hair, my teeth, put on some makeup (not alot!) and luckily for the rest of yall, deodorant before I leave the hotel room.

I just need to look "good enough" for photos. Really, anything above that is a plus.

edit to add: I bought three new tank tops for this trip, specifically. LOL Does that count for anything?

stargrl33

I don't wear makeup ever, and I've never had a manicure or pedicure in my life. I don't even own a blow-dryer or an iron. I throw my clothes on, put my hair in a ponytail, and head to the parks. Theme parks are like the beach - there is always going to be somebody there who looks worse than you do, so I'm not out to impress anybody.

Nemo14

Fru Fru Jersey girl here. I dont go to the grocery store without eyeliner on! LOL I never know who I will run in to LOL. Besides, I would hate to scare small children if I left my resort with no makeup on!! It would kill me to think I would be mistaken for Ursula or better yet, The Beast ::::::shudders:::::

or nemo14!
redface.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom