Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Techie 13

Hi Bonny & MJ!

Yep, it's Monica. Otis would say Hi too, if I wasn't at work right now. I get 2hrs. of overtime because the client needs me to turn off some lights at the end of the night. (Gotta pay off all of those disney pins ;) )
Hope all is well with you and Andrew and MJ. And that you don't mind me visiting the chat thread.

Oh, now there trying to get me on radio, I'll check back later.

MommytoMJM

Monica!!!!! Yay!!!! We miss you guys! Nana has made sure that we have all of the rest of the ears....I sent you our mailing address on SGT. MJ still plays with Otis' Handkerchief :) I hope we'll see you around here often!

Techie 13

No wonder you are so busy entering them. Otis is starting to put the ones from the trip together as sets and frame them.
Any sign of a Snow White stained glass pin?

Techie 13

Oh well, I was kinda hoping to surprise him. I'll keep watching for it.
Thank you for everything during our visit. It was great to get to hang out with you and MJ.

Just a quick hello, I really have to get some sleep tonight! Up way too late last night reading this thread. :D Thanks for all the welcome posts!

A quick question on the pins...just started my collection on my last trip. The Snow White stained glass pin...is this something new?

Thanks!

Connor002

I think they've begun to de-volve.

BubbaGator.jpg

Techie 13

WaltzingMatilda said:
A quick question on the pins...just started my collection on my last trip. The Snow White stained glass pin...is this something new?

There's a set of pins hitting the racks at WDW that look like a stained glass window of an icon. It's hinged and when you open it, you see the image of the character (there's one non-princess) associated with that icon. The one with a rose on the front is Belle, the shoe is Cinderella, the lamp is Jasmine, and there is one for Mickey too. They seem to have gotten all of the princesses except Snow White so I'm watching to see if they release one for her. (Hubby's collecting them.)

Techie 13

maggiegrace1 said:
Hello.....Where is everyone?
I guess they are sleeping...hmmmm..Talking to myself again....

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaa

Hi Dana & Maggie...
You haven't met me yet. I'm a friend of Bonny and MJ from another website.

I think it's just you, me & Conner right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom