Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Connor002

WaltzingMatilda said:
Okay, that is just about outdoorsy as you can get. You couldn't pay me to kayak.

Much more stable than a canoe, actually...

Also, it doesn't need to be in a river... I do it in lakes or the ocean...

maggiegrace1

WaltzingMatilda said:
Baby girl is 4...not so much a baby anymore, I know. But she's all about climbing, jumping, running, exploring, etc. I'm a reader, myself, so it's always challenging to combine those interests. 'course, when she learns to read, all bets are off...

What about Maggie? I know she's still a baby, but what sparks her interests?

Maggie is 9 1/2 mon..really 6 1/2 mon...she was early....she like movies and toys that make sounds and have lights..she just started holding things so she likes her keys...

maggiegrace1

Im scared of water... To death...makes me nervous..
I dont really like heat either..
I walk every day but thats about it...
Thats my outdoorsy stuff..

Hope they are toy keys! Let Em play with my car keys at that age and only found them after paying $150 for replacements. Caught a lot of grief from everyone who told me keys are not toys(which, okay I KNOW they aren't)...but I'm the "hey, she likes it" mom.

Do you have any other babies?

Connor002

WaltzingMatilda said:
Is that the one with the creepy guy and Janet somebody? If he's around, I don't take a shower.

This one?

ShowerScene.jpg

maggiegrace1

WaltzingMatilda said:
Looks like she's plenty and then some...people always ask me about the next one, and I always think...what's wrong with this one? :)

She is no problem..Best baby ever... sleeps through the night...has since she came home..never really fusses,happy and no problem..
It was what I went through to get pregnant..keep her...have her..and hold on to her..that almost killed me...literally....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom