Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
YAY Nibbs....:sohappy:
Are you nervous?
not really nervous though...I'm really happy to be marrying him. I love him so much. It's just kind of surreal. Like I can't believe it's almost here after thinking about getting married my whole life.

It's weird thinking of myself as married. Marriage happens to everyone else...now that it's happening to me, it just makes me think and I guess get reflective.

maggiegrace1

nibblesandbits said:
not really nervous though...I'm really happy to be marrying him. I love him so much. It's just kind of surreal. Like I can't believe it's almost here after thinking about getting married my whole life.

It's weird thinking of myself as married. Marriage happens to everyone else...now that it's happening to me, it just makes me think.

Have ya'll been together long?

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
Thats pretty long...I have been with mine for 13 and married for 4 and a half
Well, we were together for over 2 before we got engaged. Then we've spent a year engaged.

You've been with yours for while then! I mean, you were together a while before you got married. How did you end up meeting your husband?

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
Well, we were together for over 2 before we got engaged. Then we've spent a year engaged.

You've been with yours for while then! I mean, you were together a while before you got married. How did you end up meeting your husband?

We were together for 4 years before we were married and just celebrated our 24th anniversary...

You are just starting out on the wildest adventure of your life, these next six weeks will seem like a second in time. ((HUGS))

maggiegrace1

nibblesandbits said:

Yes..we have been together forever...
We both worked at the same store and He would always follow me around..I did not like him that much but He would not leave me alone..so I gave him achance and well..13 years later....:lol:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
We were together for 4 years before we were married and just celebrated our 24th anniversary...

You are just starting out on the wildest adventure of your life, these next six weeks will seem like a second in time. ((HUGS))
I know. Like I said...everything seems so surreal. It will definitely be a wild ride...one which I can't wait to partake in. I just can't believe it's happening.

See, I always thought that I'd meet the person I was going to marry after I graduated college, moved away, got a job. Life doesn't always turn out the way you plan. And I'm thankful that life didn't turn out the way I had expected it to. It's just funny because I never thought I would be in this place now.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
Yes..we have been together forever...
We both worked at the same store and He would always follow me around..I did not like him that much but He would not leave me alone..so I gave him achance and well..13 years later....:lol:
Sometimes it's good to give people a chance. You don't ever know where life is going to take you. Looks like that was the case for you too.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
I think I may finish cleaning my room by the end of the summer. :lookaroun
Always get started...never can finish.

For the first time ever my room will be clean by the end of summer. (Cleaned out that is. :lol: My parents want to build a gym! :lol: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom