Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Wow that's a record! :lol:
We didn't have more than a brief shower this afternoon either.
But bad stuff is on the way tonight!
haha! You suckers in the Northeast...

We've had wonderful sunny weather here! In the 70s too!

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
um...is this a development?
Trust me, after the past couple of weeks, it truly is. We started out the beginning of June 5 inches below normal rainfall, and we're now 5 1/2 inches above with more on the way.

Nemo14

On a related note, the kids and I have a container garden out on their deck. we have tomatoes, green beans, and cucumbers growing, and they're doing quite well. With all the rain we've had the past couple of days though, I had to pour off the water from the pots this morning since there was about an inch of water on top of the soil. About 1/2 hour after I did this, the 9-year old asked me if we were going to water the plants today! :brick: :brick: :brick:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
On a related note, the kids and I have a container garden out on their deck. we have tomatoes, green beans, and cucumbers growing, and they're doing quite well. With all the rain we've had the past couple of days though, I had to pour off the water from the pots this morning since there was about an inch of water on top of the soil. About 1/2 hour after I did this, the 9-year old asked me if we were going to water the plants today! :brick: :brick: :brick:
:lol:

Kids right?

Only a few more posts to go!!!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:

Our downstairs neighbor lugs out his garden hose everyday.
It's been raining every day!
The guy's daughter planted the flowers outside his condo as a gift. I bet she told him he has to water them everyday, and he's just following directions!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Our downstairs neighbor lugs out his garden hose everyday.
It's been raining every day!
The guy's daughter planted the flowers outside his condo as a gift. I bet she told him he has to water them everyday, and he's just following directions!
Hopefully they're water lillies!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom