Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
That could explain the thunderstorm.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I've been within seconds of Connor's home without actually knowing where it was during the great Extreme Home Makeover event of a few months back.
There is a definite electricity in the air in that area. :lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I've been within seconds of Connor's home without actually knowing where it was during the great Extreme Home Makeover event of a few months back.
You may have even been close enough to smell Mom's flowers. :lookaroun

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
....with big black clouds?

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I remember being near the Holy Family Campus, but I can't remember if we passed it or turned down toward the golf course...

The golf course is directly across the street from the Campus.
If you were on Grant Ave. you would pass the golf course too.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
The golf course is directly across the street from the Campus.
If you were on Grant Ave. you would pass the golf course too.
I know it's across from the campus... I meant to turn on the street where the entrance to the course's clubhouse driveway is.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I know it's across from the campus... I meant to turn toward the entrance to the course's clubhouse driveway.

Oh, not sure what street that's on.
Grant or Frankford?
Frankford runs north and south.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Very. :lookaroun
For reference: I'm in one of the nice houses. :lookaroun

When we road down "that street" I tried to take in all the houses very quickly. It's hard to remember, but I think there were a lot of nice houses.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
When we road down "that street" I tried to take in all the houses very quickly. It's hard to remember, but I think there were a lot of nice houses.

None are too bad, but some are nicer than others. Especially three, one which belongs to an elderly lady who can't keep it in great condition, one which belongs to a single mother who doesn't have time to garden, and one which belongs to a family that runs a construction business.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom