Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Disnut

Hi all. Can someone send us some rain please? They say we have a chance but where is it.

I have a headache. Neighbors had their speakers in their car on loud while working on their car. I have to pay for it now. ouch.

Nemo14

Disnut said:
Hi all. Can someone send us some rain please? They say we have a chance but where is it.

I have a headache. Neighbors had their speakers in their car on loud while working on their car. I have to pay for it now. ouch.
You can have some of ours! Better yet, invite my mom for a visit - you'll get nasty weather then for sure!

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
You can have some of ours! Better yet, invite my mom for a visit - you'll get nasty weather then for sure!

There was a time when we were in the country (where my mom and dad live now) that I almost stepped on a rattlesnake. It was only about 12 inches long. Anyways my mom told us that she had heard if you put a snake on a fence upside down it would rain. So when we killed the snake we put it on the fence upside down. That week it rain and a tornado hit their next door neighbor's place. It ruined some of their place also. A couple of miles away it was a cat. 5 torado. Now we joke about that and will not put a snake on a fence ever again:lol:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
I didn't buy the sombrero! I only tried it on in the gift shop! :lol:

But since it's gathering rave reviews, I may just have to make an extra stop to the Mexico pavillion. :D

You must!
I only picture you in my head wearing it!

Nemo14

Disnut said:
There was a time when we were in the country (where my mom and dad live now) that I almost stepped on a rattlesnake. It was only about 12 inches long. Anyways my mom told us that she had heard if you put a snake on a fence upside down it would rain. So when we killed the snake we put it on the fence upside down. That week it rain and a tornado hit their next door neighbor's place. It ruined some of their place also. A couple of miles away it was a cat. 5 torado. Now we joke about that and will not put a snake on a fence ever again:lol:
I'll have to remember that....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom