Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

maggiegrace1

tigsmom said:
Had to dig for this...:sohappy:

So glad to hear she is perfect! Did he say anything about her swallowing problems? Is it just the fact that she needs to catch up in development?

Thanks Mad...
He said its something she will grow into...He said not to worry about it...:sohappy:

tigsmom

STR8FAN2005 said:
She's just so cute, I wanna hug her really tight...but I'm afraid of breaking her....

Babies aren't as fragile as they seem, they are quite tough even when they are tiny. You just have to get comfortable being around them/holding them.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Babies aren't as fragile as they seem, they are quite tough even when they are tiny. You just have to get comfortable being around them/holding them.
hmm...hope I can convince what's his face of that. He's never even held a baby before.

I swear that boy has lived under a rock...never been to a wedding, never held a baby...:rolleyes:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
How's it going?

Me? I'm jealous of all the frikin kids who get summer vacation... I want my summer vacation back... :cry:
well...this is my first summer without summer vacation...so I don't think it's bad yet. (Ask me in 5 years...I might have something else to say about it! :lol: )

I'm fine....I'm just working...

how are you today?

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:
well...this is my first summer without summer vacation...so I don't think it's bad yet. (Ask me in 5 years...I might have something else to say about it! :lol: )

I'm fine....I'm just working...

how are you today?

Busy...

I'm missing my summer. I see everyone around me getting ready for pools, and time just spent in leisure and I'm just so jealous.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom