Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
6837.jpg

Hmmm . . . I like your ideas.
Cuddles Connor?
I like the sound of that - I'm sure he will too...

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
You've got that right!
George likes to cook . . . I like to eat!
That works!
Dave does most of the cooking here - he's not a great cook, but I'm not a picky eater so it works for us!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So DD has been away since Wednesday, so Thelma and Louise have decided that they should carry some of her things downstairs. So far, they've brought 3 stuffed animals, a pillow, and some make-up.:lol: :lol: :lol:

How cute!
The only thing Joey carries around the place is this ancient little orange stuffed dinosaur (I don't even remember where it came from!) that has been dubbed "Joey's Baby". When I return from being out Joey's Baby is waiting right inside the front door and when I wake up every morning she is right beside my bed.

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
So DD has been away since Wednesday, so Thelma and Louise have decided that they should carry some of her things downstairs. So far, they've brought 3 stuffed animals, a pillow, and some make-up.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww! :lol:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
How cute!
The only thing Joey carries around the place is this ancient little orange stuffed dinosaur (I don't even remember where it came from!) that has been dubbed "Joey's Baby". When I return from being out Joey's Baby is waiting right inside the front door and when I wake up every morning she is right beside my bed.

AWWWW!

My babies don't carry anything around but their favorite fuzzy jingle toy.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
How cute!
It's so funny the things they get attached to. We had a cat who loved (literally) mittens. She'd carry them all over the house, and would get very depressed when spring came and all the mittens were put away.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
It's so funny the things they get attached to. We had a cat who loved (literally) mittens. She'd carry them all over the house, and would get very depressed when spring came and all the mittens were put away.

That's funny! :lol:
Our previous cat, Mikey, loved those stretchy fabric covered elastic things used for ponytails. He would steal one every chance he got. When the girls would leave for school he would raid their rooms. After much banging around he'd come down the steps with at least one in his mouth. On occasion he would find one of the bigger, fancier ones that were the rage in the early 90s. I would take those away from him, and he didn't like it! His pile of the little ones were meant for us to shoot up into the air so he could jump up and catch them in his mouth! He never missed!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Yes.
I don't go to the nursing home to see Mom on Fridays so my mornings are usually a bit more relaxed. I should be cleaning but . . .

And I should be working... what's your point? :lookaroun :lol:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
And I should be working... what's your point? :lookaroun :lol:

My point is I think this place saves us from ourselves. . .
We might actually be productive if we didn't come here. . .
How boring!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom