Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
Friday cleaning & laundry. My inlaws are up for a few weeks (for bdy and graduation) so we are spending Father's Day at my BIL's...guess the whole family will be there. I need to pick up a few things...seems we are having a BBQ. Tomorrow is Katie's birthday...last week of school is coming up.

Then the big push for next week...shopping and cooking. I need to find something to wear for graduation. I guess I won't be around too much next week. :lol:
That was weird - it posted my reply to the wrong post (again).
Anyway - sounds like a busy, but enjoyable week for all!

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
Didn't she have company this week? :confused:
Yes - Nana is visiting, plus I think she had some other company as well. I'm glad she'll have someone there to help her out for a while. I think she gets pretty overwhelmed.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Yes - Nana is visiting, plus I think she had some other company as well. I'm glad she'll have someone there to help her out for a while. I think she gets pretty overwhelmed.

My thoughts exactly Betty!
I wish she had someone close by on a regular basis.
She could use some help and a little break once in awhile.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
My thoughts exactly Betty!
I wish she had someone close by on a regular basis.
She could use some help and a little break once in awhile.
Hopefully she'll make some contacts there once she' had some time to get to know the area. I know it's hard when you're tied down all day too.

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
Its about an hour north of me. Love to take the kids there, but walking all of those hills kills my legs. :lol:
I would imagine running away from the lions on the loose would be painful then too!:lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom