Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Not that I didn't love fiesta time (and I think we should keep that title in mind Luke...it was a good one!) but in light of certain requests made of Steve, I thought we should have an inclusive title so that everyone knew that they could visit here. (Wow...that was long-winded).

Anyway, welcome to any new members that may want to join us and hello to all the members who have already been here! :wave:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
grumble grumble...

*unpacks stuff again*

Anyways... anybody hear from Bonny?
That's alright Bunny...take a load off...we should only be here about a week and a half or so :lookaroun

Pongo

Connor002 said:
But... the crisis was your fault in the first place... :lookaroun

Not entirely...

(I still can't find anyone to go see Cars with. Maybe I'll go by myself. Ha. That's pretty lame.)

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:
exactly...

Well all, I'm outta here for the night. I'm off to see Cars! I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

I'm off too... but not to do something exciting like that! have fun! :wave:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Not entirely...

(I still can't find anyone to go see Cars with. Maybe I'll go by myself. Ha. That's pretty lame.)
actually, I've seen movies by myself...well, it was only one...but I still did it. Go by yourself...it won't hurt anything.

Or of course, you could fly up here to St. Louis and we could all go see it together tonight.

(Sidenote: I love Rascal Flatts cover of Life Is A Highway from the Cars soundtrack...I've been jamming to that all day!)

Pongo

nibblesandbits said:
actually, I've seen movies by myself...well, it was only one...but I still did it. Go by yourself...it won't hurt anything.

Or of course, you could fly up here to St. Louis and we could all go see it together tonight.

(Sidenote: I love Rascal Flatts cover of Life Is A Highway from the Cars soundtrack...I've been jamming to that all day!)

Hmm. The plane trip might be a LITTLE expensive And I don't think I'd get tehre in time.

But I agree. The Rascal Flatts version is great!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Hmm. The plane trip might be a LITTLE expensive And I don't think I'd get tehre in time.

But I agree. The Rascal Flatts version is great!
well then...go by yourself. No one will notice.

(Watch...you'll run into a bunch of people that know you because of course, you're all alone. )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom