Every pull a Disney "Fast One?"

JillC LI

I didn't pull the fast one, my wife did (she was my fiancee at the time)

We were in WDW for the second Wine and Dine Half Marathon. For those not familar, the race is held at night (starts at 9:00 PM if I recall) and ends in EPCOT. They have a party for the people running the race and their guests. They also give each person a $10 gift card. I was running, my wife was not, so she went to the party early.

So I am running the 13.1 mile race and am getting text updates from her - drinking at Mexico, trying wines in France, etc. I had given her all of my stuff except my cell phone to hold. I cross the finish line, and she meets me and says "Honey, I used up my gift card, ...... and I used your too, ....... plus I charged some drinks to the room" (my credit card).

-dave

LOL. When I ran the TOT 13K at night, my hubby and kids went to Downtown Disney and bought ME a present! The kids were too young to stay up until the end of the race so nobody met me at the after-party. At least you had your wife there, less a few dollars! lol

Where've ya been on the running board lately?!

Phonedave

LOL. When I ran the TOT 13K at night, my hubby and kids went to Downtown Disney and bought ME a present! The kids were too young to stay up until the end of the race so nobody met me at the after-party. At least you had your wife there, less a few dollars! lol

Where've ya been on the running board lately?!

I have been off the running board lately because I have not been running lately. New house, new wife, all that crazy sort of stuff. The road I live on is like running Mecca in this town. People run buy my house all the time. I really have to get back into it. Now that (most) of the needed work around this house is done, I should start to have more time.

-dave

JillC LI

I have been off the running board lately because I have not been running lately. New house, new wife, all that crazy sort of stuff. The road I live on is like running Mecca in this town. People run buy my house all the time. I really have to get back into it. Now that (most) of the needed work around this house is done, I should start to have more time.

-dave

Well you've been missed there. Your name crops up from time to time. Glad all is good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom