Everest Tomorrow

world_showcase

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Did anyone see the Morning Show on TVS Today?

Tomorrow at 11am they are Interviewing Eisner and Roy E. Disney live at Everest, and having a question & answer session with the public.

This does strike me as rather strange concidering Eisner is no longer CEO, but he does hold a whopping number of shares in the company, so they must be speaking to him as a shareholder, and not as ex-CEO.

Anyhoo, i have booked my ticket for the audience so it should be cool.

If any fellow forumites are going, let me know and we can all hook up for a ride on Everest afterwards!

J.

world_showcase

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I agree there.....Yeti's early lunch!

I can't really see any of them having much to say either, only going along to feed my curiosity really.

Anyone else booked?

J.

CaptainMichael

brisem said:
Maybe it's just me, but I can't see either one of them having anything of interest to say
I would have to disagree, especially with Eisner. Both men were both highly involved with the WDC that we know today. I really don't like how everyone automatically discounts Eisner nowadays. The man did SO much for Disney.

KrazyKemp

Eisner did do a lot for Disney, just not enought to keep himself on my "good" list.

The "Disney Decade" was a great ride, but filled with a lot of problems, and everyone who knows Eisner knows that during that interview, he won't have anything productive to say.

I don't even know why he's there...

The Quest!

i think Roy E. Disney should head disney, well because THE FOUNDER'S HIS FRICKEN UNCLE!!! i'ma old school thinker but Roy having little to do with how disney is run kinda bothers me because walt's blood runs thru his veins ya know...yea and i know that stock and shares and all that garbage over-complicates things

as for eisner...i think he was a good guy until money and greed got to his head...then he went on a power trip and ruined it for himself

brich

Ok, here it comes.... This is where we get into Good Eisner/ Bad Eisner...
Seen it before. Happens all the time. So will this thread be of the Orange variety or the more subtle Green variety... Do stay tuned !:lookaroun

PintoColvig

brich said:
Ok, here it comes.... This is where we get into Good Eisner/ Bad Eisner...
Seen it before. Happens all the time. So will this thread be of the Orange variety or the more subtle Green variety... Do stay tuned !:lookaroun
Take orange every time, I say. It's what the Imagineers intended. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom