Everest Soft Openings

goofyfan13

nerdboyrockstar said:
OR.. somebody without a smart alecky comment and some information can let them know. Sheesh.

Understand that there is no info about soft opening, you do have to go to the park every day and hope, or just be in the right place at the right time. I'm in no way defending being a smart alec, but his comment was partially true...

tirian

The official blurb--and Steve already posted this in the E:E sticky at the top of this forum--is that it will run daily for soft previews beginning "in early February" and will officially open April 7th.

Soft previews are unannounced. If you get to AK at rope drop, you should be finished with everything about 1 PM. Camp out next to E:E all day and hope you get in! :animwink:

EDIT: Yen Sid1 beat me to it.

OmegaKnight

As a little surprise to the EMH guests, Disney opened the ride tonight unannounced. It was closed all day until 5:00 when Disney sprung its surprise on the guests and opened it for night rides!

sillyspook13

My sister, who works in Dinoland, could see Everest operating with guests tonight (She was jealous!). Supposedly they're running tomorrow too. Don't know about other days.:)

claning

I am going down tomorrow. When are they more likely to run the opening? First thing in the morning or later in the day? We have the Studios/AK double planned for Saturday. Thought of doing AK first then going to the Studios, since they are open longer, but if EE openings are more likely to occur in the afternoon, I will do Studios first (They have EMH that morning anyway), and go hang out in AK until closing.

riguitargod

I was at animal kingdom today, and the ride is indeed open :)

I got there around 11, the wait was 5 minutes, rode it once, got back in line, and when we were next to board, there was an e-stop, and it was closed for about an hour, then when it opened, we rode it 3 or 4 more times.

It was so much fun, and I'm so glad I decided to go see if it was open! I wasn't planning to go to AK on this trip except for that (and a trip to Pizzafari of course! ;-) )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom