Everest reference in Jingle Jungle Parade!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Yesterday, while working Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade, I noticed a really cute reference to Expedition Everest. It's on Santa Goofy's truck (left-hand side of forward motion). This year, Santa filled a stocking for the yeti! It's a big burlap stocking in the shape of a yeti foot, filled with an ice pick, ice cube tray, hard hat, scarf and snowboard!:lol:

Merry Christmas, Yeti!:xmas:

Not to be a spoilsport, but news about the yeti's stocking was posted a few days ago. Some of the "veterans" on this board would tell you to use the search feature.

I myself posted a question in that thread asking "what the yeti likes as a stocking stuffer?". I guess now we know.

CBF:xmas:

TTATraveler

sillyspook13 said:
Yesterday, while working Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade, I noticed a really cute reference to Expedition Everest. It's on Santa Goofy's truck (left-hand side of forward motion). This year, Santa filled a stocking for the yeti! It's a big burlap stocking in the shape of a yeti foot, filled with an ice pick, ice cube tray, hard hat, scarf and snowboard!:lol:

Merry Christmas, Yeti!:xmas:

That's cool, marketing is getting creative:xmas:

sillyspook13

Original Poster
CaesarBoxFan said:
Some of the "veterans" on this board would tell you to use the search feature.
The owner and I would beg to differ. Pleae check my join date before you make such rude comments. Even a veteran is allowed to slip up every so often.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm still recovering from a rough day at work.:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom