Everest Question..?

jeffd841

Original Poster
From looking at the preview artwork i see a large water fall coming out of the mountain about 3/4 of the way up. Is there plans to have this? I think think it is an exceptional idea. Havent heard much about it

peter11435

jeffd841 said:
From looking at the preview artwork i see a large water fall coming out of the mountain about 3/4 of the way up. Is there plans to have this? I think think it is an exceptional idea. Havent heard much about it
Since the steel installed in that area of the mountain was a different color than the rest, my guess is that they do plan to have that waterfall there.

Irrawaddy Erik

peter11435 said:
Since the steel installed in that area of the mountain was a different color than the rest, my guess is that they do plan to have that waterfall there.
Correct from my information if you look back to the construction pictures. I believe all the areas that where yellow would have some kind of water features.

disneypearl

Who has a guess about when Everest will be opening? I will be going in mid-January. Is there hope that it will be open by then?

CaptainMichael

disneypearl said:
Who has a guess about when Everest will be opening? I will be going in mid-January. Is there hope that it will be open by then?
Slim. There are no guarantees anytime before April 22. However, in mid-January we should probably know more about the opening.

Sergeant Tibbs

Thrawn said:
The ride is, basically, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad on steroids.
lol, I'm surprised people dont know the answers too these question because to get on these forums dont you have to go through WDWmagic, and that tells you everything. Am I wrong?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom