everest preview for DVC members!!!

llrain

Original Poster
woohooo!! jan 26-29..
we are crazy too ...gonna go down for the weekend on spur of the moment
driving from MA.

woohooo~~!!!!

Preview Expedition Everest™
Members are invited to take a sneak "peak" at Expedition Everest — Legend of the Forbidden Mountain™ Jan. 26-29, 2006, at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.

The new thrill attraction, opening officially in April, sends Guests on a high-speed train adventure into the Himalayas for a face-to-muzzle encounter with the legendary Yeti.

Each Member who presents his/her Disney Vacation Club Member ID during the sneak "peak" event may enjoy this preview with as many as three Guests. As an added bonus, you and your Guests will each receive a complimentary Expedition Everest lanyard and pin (limit one set per person during the four-day event). Disney's FASTPASS® service will be also be available during the preview.

Get ready for the Yeti!

Yoop33

llrain said:
woohooo!! jan 26-29..
we are crazy too ...gonna go down for the weekend on spur of the moment
driving from MA.

Umm it really isn't spur of the moment if you are planning it.
None the less that is awesome!!! I will be there with the lady. Wether or not she will ride I WILL BE THERE!!

1disneydood

Planning a trip to WDW from that far away with a little over a month notice is pretty much "spur of the moment". Basicly that means stay in whatever hotel room is available and you can almost forget about any priority seating at the time and place you'd want. I have trouble getting my way when I book 6 months in advance.

Anyway congrats, you better get a gazillion pics to post. I wanna see the yeti so bad I can taste it. :lookaroun Well, I wanna see it pretty bad.

touti333

I will be at WDW for two weeks january 22-February 5, i don't known when i will be able to return and i can't wait to try the EE.

Does any DVC member need another guest :confused:

thanks
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

llrain

Original Poster
guess we lucked out then,,we got a room at SSR and lucked out with a PS at none other than Le Celuair (sp?)..the PS I thought we would never get

1disneydood said:
Planning a trip to WDW from that far away with a little over a month notice is pretty much "spur of the moment". Basicly that means stay in whatever hotel room is available and you can almost forget about any priority seating at the time and place you'd want. I have trouble getting my way when I book 6 months in advance.

Anyway congrats, you better get a gazillion pics to post. I wanna see the yeti so bad I can taste it. :lookaroun Well, I wanna see it pretty bad.

Brent

If I can be anyones gust let me know ASAP i'd kill to be able to go & get that pin & lanyard(a must get off ebay if nobody can have me as a gust) If anyone can help me out here drop me a line.

PatsRule

I would think that, if they are going to offer a preview to DVC members< it would lead to soft openings after that. Wife and I are members but won't get there until March 24th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom