Everest Pics

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
monkeytrouble said:
When do you guys think a pic of the yeti will be online?

Once the ride is open to guests or cast.

WDI are doing a very good job, and rightly so, of keeping the yeti animatronic away from cameras. There has to be some elements of surprise to this attraction, and also a flash photo of an AA is not the best way for it to be presented.

Computer Magic

wdwmagic said:
Once the ride is open to guests or cast.

WDI are doing a very good job, and rightly so, of keeping the yeti animatronic away from cameras. There has to be some elements of surprise to this attraction, and also a flash photo of an AA is not the best way for it to be presented.
I agree. I will try to be staying away from the inside (Yeti) photos. I want that suprise when I ride it. I know it's hard not to accidently look at a photo browsing the Internet, but It's my goal.

Captain Hank

animal_king1990 said:
Do you think Expedition Everest will take over as the main E ticket at Animal Kingdom or maybe in all of WDW?
It will be a good attraction, no doubt. However, there is absolutely no way to judge the merit of the attraction until guests ride it.

Huge Dreamer

Original Poster
animal_king1990 said:
Do you think Expedition Everest will take over as the main E ticket at Animal Kingdom or maybe in all of WDW?
Most likely it will be for DAK but there are many people that don't like or cant ride rollercoasters.

edit: It will probly be the most pouplar attaction in all of WDW for the first couple of years or so because it's new and everyone will want to check it out.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Huge Dreamer said:
Most likely it will be for DAK but there are many people that don't like or cant ride rollercoasters.

edit: It will probly be the most pouplar attaction in all of WDW for the first couple of years or so because it's new and everyone will want to check it out.

Sort of like Stitch's Great Escape..........:lookaroun :D

crazydaveh

It will become AK's main feature now, but that kind of takes away from the "animal" theme IMO.

I think the ride will have major appeal next year and attendance will spike at AK because of it, but will taper off in the following years as people will again want something new.

Nothing will take the place of Space Mtn in my opinion. When people say something about a coaster at Disney, it's the first thing to pop into my mind. It's not the biggest or scariest, but it's just a classic that people still wait more than an hour for 20 year's after it opened! That says something about a ride!

WDW Kip

I'm really hoping that Everest becomes one of those classic attractions that's beloved by many. From what I've heard and seen, it doesn't seem too crazy of a roller coaster, so I do think it will have more appeal to a wider audience. My thinking is the wildness of the coaster will be faster than Big Thunder Mountain, but not as crazy as Rockin' Rollercoaster.

One thing I was wondering was if they're planning on creating a bridge between the Theater of the Wild and where Everest will be. As it stands now, it seems as if Everest is difficult to get to, and the traffic toward the attraction will create a hughe bottle neck in that area of the park unless there's another way to get to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom