Everest photos 11/12/04

Katherine

I'm so excited for everest and I'm not even a big rollercoaster person. those are fantastic pics too! thanks for sharing :wave:

Lynx04

When you look at the top two pics it makes you think if they are going to but a half basketball court in the top of EE too ;) .

Yen_Sid1

Lynx04 said:
Excellent pics.

It makes you wonder if they will get the track and station done before the fully skin the mountain. I would be nice to catch at least a small peak at the trains running through the mountain. Although I am highly doubtful this will happen. It looks like they haven't even laid that much track out side the mountain yet. Just judging by the pics. Running the trains is probably one of the last things they will do. So I guess we have a long to time to wait to catch that happening.

The track is still not complete, they still have to do the load/unload area, the first lift hill, and the maintenance spur.

1stStarIC2nite

Hmmmm.. I was just thinking. First, I'm not the only one who does not like the staircase along the upwards turn back into the mountain. Then I looked at the concept art and that turn is missing. So, are they going to cover that turn with the mountain material so you don't see it? I hope they atleast make it blend in somehow.. because it will really take away from the themeing when finished.

MicBat

1stStarIC2nite said:
Hmmmm.. I was just thinking. First, I'm not the only one who does not like the staircase along the upwards turn back into the mountain. Then I looked at the concept art and that turn is missing. So, are they going to cover that turn with the mountain material so you don't see it? I hope they atleast make it blend in somehow.. because it will really take away from the themeing when finished.
most definitely, they will... probably when they start the rockwork. look at the staircases in all other "mountain" attractions. that's just a base for them.

KevinPage

Sweetness. I really hope (and it looks like it will be) the whole village/themed area will make you feel ensconsed in Tibet/Nepal. :D

diddy_mouse

yeah, those pictures look amazing. :cool: soooo looking foward to seeing the construction progress when my fiance and i head down there in Oct. 2005. :sohappy:

hthfreek

this is my first post here... i am soooo overly excited for this ride... even though i live in california.. i am sooo gonna go out there when i graduate... i am going to college in florida to be an imagineer!:sohappy: n e ways... how is the station gonna look... is it gonna be in one of thos ebulidings.. or is it gonna be inside the mountain...?:veryconfu
one more question... is it really gonna go backwards... i have looked soo hard for answrs but i cant seem to find them.. thanx!

HTHFREEK:)

MicBat

hthfreek said:
this is my first post here... i am soooo overly excited for this ride... even though i live in california.. i am sooo gonna go out there when i graduate... i am going to college in florida to be an imagineer!:sohappy: n e ways... how is the station gonna look... is it gonna be in one of thos ebulidings.. or is it gonna be inside the mountain...?:veryconfu
one more question... is it really gonna go backwards... i have looked soo hard for answrs but i cant seem to find them.. thanx!

HTHFREEK:)
Welcome to the boards!!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom