Everest photos 11/12/04

Dr.Seeker

Great pics Speck! I can really seee what the rides going to be like (not really, it's just metal) its just interesting to see the mountain forming.

When did you take these pics?

speck76

Original Poster
Dr.Seeker said:
Great pics Speck! I can really seee what the rides going to be like (not really, it's just metal) its just interesting to see the mountain forming.

When did you take these pics?

Yesterday.....11/12/04....around 3:30pm or so :D

RnRJoe6114

The village will be awesome.
This is just a rumer but i heard that the village will be 1% bathrooms and 99% shops.

Okay not a rumer I just had to add the drama.
It is true statment from Eisner

Yen_Sid1

RnRJoe6114 said:
The village will be awesome.
This is just a rumer but i heard that the village will be 1% bathrooms and 99% shops.

Okay not a rumer I just had to add the drama.
It is true statment from Eisner

But the bathrooms are already open and the shops aren't!

speck76

Original Poster
Yen_Sid1 said:
But the bathrooms are already open and the shops aren't!

Exactly, they have already built bathrooms in that area....no more are really needed.

The village will probably consist of a gift shop or two and some soda/snack stands....maybe another counter service food outlet (or maybe a structure with the ability to house a counter service food outlet if/when needed).

I would imagine some of the village will house the queue also.

MicBat

GREAT pics, Brad!! Thanks for the update!! I've heard they were going to have a sit down restaraunt in this area? Maybe that was just rumor, though...

ogryn

MicBat said:
GREAT pics, Brad!! Thanks for the update!! I've heard they were going to have a sit down restaraunt in this area? Maybe that was just rumor, though...

I agree. The last rumour was for a sit-down restaurant (Indian?)

Lynx04

Excellent pics.

It makes you wonder if they will get the track and station done before the fully skin the mountain. I would be nice to catch at least a small peak at the trains running through the mountain. Although I am highly doubtful this will happen. It looks like they haven't even laid that much track out side the mountain yet. Just judging by the pics. Running the trains is probably one of the last things they will do. So I guess we have a long to time to wait to catch that happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom