Everest Photograph Speaker: REVEALED

burningstroller

Original Poster
The speaker in question inside the 'backwards switch' ice cave will be for a safety warning:

"Attention travelers, you're steam donkey will be travelling backwards for your descent down the mountain".

The_CEO

I almost 100% disagree with you on that, but weirder things have happened.

It almost looks like a Emergency Stop Speaker..

The_CEO

I am sorry I did not mean to be rude with my post. But it really sounded real from my point of view. Not to mention I would believe anything. :lol:

Thanks for the laugh.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
The_CEO said:
I am sorry I did not mean to be rude with my post. But it really sounded real from my point of view. Not to mention I would believe anything. :lol:

Thanks for the laugh.

Its the same exact line as the warning for the backwards section of SSE :wave:

MagliteL13

burningstroller said:
The speaker in question inside the 'backwards switch' ice cave will be for a safety warning:

"Attention travelers, you're steam donkey will be travelling backwards for your descent down the mountain".

Hmmmm, a steam powered donkey! What will Disney think of next? :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

burningstroller said:

Where has this info come from ??

CAPTAIN HOOK

Sledge said:
Do you not read the whole thread before you ask questions? :lol: :D
No - I choose a thread and then think of a ridiculous question which I can just tag on the end to make me sound intelligent :hammer:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Sergeant Tibbs said:
I thought he was serious too. :lol:

I thought he was serious too, until I realized it was the SSE warning verbatim. Plus I figured Disney wouldn't ruin the experience on a huge mountain like this with a mid ride warning.

tn1999

If they dare ruin the theme with such a safety announcement I will cry. Id rather have my head mangled or go into a panic attack because im traveling backwards then to have the theme ruined.

peter11435

tn1999 said:
If they dare ruin the theme with such a safety announcement I will cry. Id rather have my head mangled or go into a panic attack because im traveling backwards then to have the theme ruined.
It was a joke. Don't worry they WILL NOT do that.

DisneyGuy2005

tn1999 said:

Hmm, you mean like SSE? :p I hate that announcement at the pinical of the ride.

Lynx04

Funny, yeah that horn is only for emergency stops and before they run the trains they blow a horn to warn anyone working on the track to get off. If Disney wanted to use speakers to play sounds they would use a two way speaker that has a woofer, not just a horn.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom