Everest hair ties

21stamps

Hello to you as well:) are you close to Union? We leave in 8 days for our next WDW
Adventure.
Well, the Yeti does look kind of ****gy, maybe he needs some.

Seriously though, the hair ties to bother me, I want to jump out of the car with a broom and start sweeping them up when I see them. So I just try not to look at the rocks in that area. I can understand (although I don't do it) coins in a fountain but I just don't get the reasoning behind the hair ties. Oh well.
Me either. Gum and hair ties. A trend that started decades ago. Why or who started it I have no clue! But it's apparently the thing to do at an amusement park.lol
Hello to you as well:) are you close to Union? We leave in 8 days for our next WDW
Adventure.
Right across the river.
How exciting that you're leaving next week, great time to get away from the weather. Have a wonderful trip!!!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
How expensive would it be to clean off the hair ties nightly? Or at least weekly? Couldn't it just be accomplished by having one maintenance person walk up that staircase with a "grabber" tool (though maybe some of the hair ties are too far from the staircase)?

I've wondered about this as well, as I assume they have to walk the track daily and inspect it, but maybe they don't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom