Everest hair ties

danyoung56

I'm not sure if it's a thing in WDW, but it's definitely a thing in DL, especially around graduation time when you can find several HUNDRED wads of gum stuck up there - totally gross!

Minnie Mum

Are they ever going to clean them up? Just seeing them invites every other teenage brat to do the same. I guess the real Everest is littered with trash and bodies, might as will be at Disney too.

Did it ruin your trip too? And why do you think it's only teenage brats who do it? Reality check - it's not. They clean it up frequently. But hoping this will stop is like hoping people will stop throwing coins into every standing body of water or (in some parts of the world) putting padlocks on bridges.

beertiki

Original Poster
Did it ruin your trip too? And why do you think it's only teenage brats who do it? Reality check - it's not. They clean it up frequently. But hoping this will stop is like hoping people will stop throwing coins into every standing body of water or (in some parts of the world) putting padlocks on bridges.

I have never had a trip ruined. Maybe I think it's teen age brats because, middle aged bald men don't wear hear ties, and most adult women don't litter. What is wrong with hoping that one day this mess gone, never to appear again?

KBLovedDisney

raw

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
All this time I thought the hair ties were part of theme

Well, the Yeti does look kind of gy, maybe he needs some.

Seriously though, the hair ties to bother me, I want to jump out of the car with a broom and start sweeping them up when I see them. So I just try not to look at the rocks in that area. I can understand (although I don't do it) coins in a fountain but I just don't get the reasoning behind the hair ties. Oh well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom