Ever seen a celebrity?

topher

I saw Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell last fall at the IG entrance to Epcot.
Kenny Smith from NBA and TNT passing the line to get on ToT.
Some girl from the Disney Channel although I didn't recognize her. The other CPs were very excited.
Of course, the Star Wars weekend and Candlelight processional people.

Meredith

When I was 11 I saw Dylan and Cole sprouse (suite life of Zach and Cody) a couple of years ago while going on splash mountain. They waved and Cole winked at me:). They were coming in a special entrance when we were loading onto the log so I couldn't get a pic with them. :(

MOXOMUMD

We got to briefly say hi to Whoopi Goldberg when she was checking out the Processional set. She asked if we were having fun. Nice lady.

OMG. I'd lose my dang mind if I met/saw James Hetfield!!!!!

I've met him before. He's a cool guy and in my old band I was reviewed as sounding like a mix of him and Rob Zombie

On a non-Disney note I've met Hetfield and Zombie. They were just two normal guys talking music with us. Totally down to earth.

Goofywilliam

Let me see... I have seen/meet Sarah hyland (the older sister off modern family), Matt prokop (disney channel guy), Niel Patrick Harris, colbie caillat, most the cast from newsies, lady antebellum, and I'm pretty sure I saw Mario Lopez walking around one day. I was there around Christmas time so all these people were there for the parade filming, vacation, or candlelight.

WLBound

We saw Patrick Duffy and Susanne Summers when they were shooting a sitcom they were in. We got a wave from them. Can't remember the name of it but the sitcom featured their family at WdW. They filmed a segment using the afternoon parade crowd. When the show aired on ABC a few months later you could see me and my family plan as day. Our 5 seconds of fame.

I remember that show and those episodes. It was called "Step by Step".

Cmdr_Crimson

I count them as celebrities as many of them do voice acting for Disney..I met all of them at the D23 Expo..

Corey Burton who voiced Prof. Ludwig Von Drake, Sorcerer Yensid, and countless others..
corey_zps2eb00433.jpg

Paige O'hara the Voice of Belle
paige_zps8740d7bf.jpg

And Bill Farmer the Voice of Goofy
bill_zpsc7a8e517.jpg

Stellajack

Premium Member
Has anyone seen a celebrity in the world? Did they say Hello?

Do the Citizens of Hollywood count? If so, I saw Evie Starlight and Stone Granite a couple of weeks ago in Hollywood Studios! ;) Stone asked me "can you tell us how to get to Mulhollen Drive"? I told him I thought it was just over the hill. He saw us again a few moments later and told me I was wrong, "there's NOT a hill"!

litaljohn

We got to briefly say hi to Whoopi Goldberg when she was checking out the Processional set. She asked if we were having fun. Nice lady.
On some days. Whoopi seems to have an all or nothing mode of being kind/being flat out rude on times I've seen her fans try to approach her. ( not trying to hide mind you that she wanted privacy or something, she wanted to have it known she was present) I have also seen her go out of her way to do special things for fans.

Then again she also She also defends Ted Danson and then attacked Imus on way less offensive stuff... So it seems she wakes up on extremely different sides of the bed some days, and you need to just have your fingers crossed.

MOXOMUMD

We didn't go out of our way to meet her. She was just there and I didn't want to be rude. I'm not a fan but it was like dang she's walking our way. I've met darn near every metal band out there and have gotten to know when they want privacy or will talk your ear off. No Bon Jovi though lol. Too mild for me. :)

Meredith

Oh also when my bro was 7 and I was too young to go on a new waterslide at typhoon Lagoon they were waiting for an hour. When they were about to go on they shut down the ride to film a commercial with Corbin bleu going down that slide:eek:. He was about 2 feet from them and they had to leave the ride. They got to ride it 4 years later and they have hated him since. (Even though it wasn't his fault):)

MOXOMUMD

When I was 11 I saw Dylan and Cole sprouse (suite life of Zach and Cody) a couple of years ago while going on splash mountain. They waved and Cole winked at me:). They were coming in a special entrance when we were loading onto the log so I couldn't get a pic with them. :(

"This is the sweet life, We got the Suite Life..." This was my show during many late night bottles for my daughter. I didn't know they played Frankenstein in Big Daddy until a few years ago. Geez, where have I been?

The Duck

I saw George Takei several years ago at Disney-MGM. He was placing his hands in wet cement in a ceremony outside the Chinese Theater. Shortly after, he rode by in the back of a convertible and when my mother and I gave him the Vulcan "Live Long and Prosper" sign, he laughed and gave it right back at us.
Also many years ago, I saw Wilford Brimley in line for Kongfrontation at Universal. He didn't smile or wave. He just shuffled along with the rest of us.

Killnme

I swear the dad from Good Luck Charlie was stalking us one day. Any ride we went to in the MK he would be behind us with his daughter. We started joking with him about it and all had a good laugh.

I have met a bunch of athletes and sports casters during ESPN the Weekend (man I wish they would bring that back). We once saw Tim Kurkjian outside the Hess Station across from Hollywood and he was eating a gas station sandwich at like 9 am. Me and my buddies just started yelling TIMMY at him and he laughed and waved.

Minthorne

Just had dinner at be our guest and John Travolta was there having dinner in the West Wing. He walk by our table to use the restroom and said hi to us when he realized we recognized him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom