Ever just realize that....?

~Tinkerbell~

Yes, I think about other people being at WDW and riding my favourite rides, and seeing my favourite shows and eating my favourite foods! :( For me it's always worse just after a trip, because I always think to myself, "One week ago I'd in WDW just about to...".

Mouse Man

Why do you think I am on this web sight. I always have a bad case of Disney fever. My wife just laughs at me and calls me a silly little boy. How ever, October 2010 is just around the corner for my 8 day Disney fix. Just wish it was already here

Mikester71

Why do you think I am on this web sight. I always have a bad case of Disney fever. My wife just laughs at me and calls me a silly little boy. How ever, October 2010 is just around the corner for my 8 day Disney fix. Just wish it was already here

I hear ya Mouse Man! :ROFLOL:I caught "THE WDW FEVER" after my first trip back in March of 2005 and ever since then, I don't think a day goes by where I don't think of a past WDW vacation moment or think ahead to our next WDW vacation. I start my countdown the day we first decide we will going back (usually 720+ days out) which makes my wife shake her head and call me her crazy man. :hammer:The funny thing is I am finding her talking much more lately about our next trip down there in March 2011 than she ever did for our previous trips, so maybe I am starting to rub off on her. :ROFLOL:

DisneyLeo18

I like to pretend its closed while I'm not there. :lookaroun:lol:

I don't really think about other people riding the rides but i do other things: When I walk out of my house in the morning on a warm day on the way to work I imagine that first step out of the hotel room feeling the warm air ready for a long day at the parks. Also walking from my car to work feels like the walk into the parks on a hot day. Unfortunately fall is here and i don't get this feeling much anymore (83 days left) but there is one room in my building that smells just like most of the hotel lobby's in WDW and I make sure to walk through there on may way in and out. :D

toetheline29

I like to pretend its closed while I'm not there. :lookaroun:lol:

Aww... ha ha. That's a really good strategy :ROFLOL:.

Just think, right this very second there is an elevator full of people clicking in to place in the Twilight Zone, about to plummet....

There they go! :)

And then they'll probably hop off and go ride RnR, or TSM, or have a turkey leg.... They don't know how lucky they are :rolleyes:.

I had an early class this morning, and when I was walking across campus, it suddenly struck me as very Disney-like. There was hardly anyone around, it was quiet, it was sunny, and if you squinted, the buildings could have been part of a resort.... You know how Disney mornings just feel different? It felt like that, only a little less muggy.

tonynull

Ahhh... We'll arrive "home" in two weeks! So then, it will be us soaking in the surroundings as if for the first time, smiling the biggest smiles ever, and then we're off to explore the magic! The greatest sense of adventure awaits.

harveyt0206

OMG, I feel so much better now to know that there are other obsessives out there like me. :lol: I do this pretty much every single night when I take my dog out. While standing there waiting for her to finish up I will look up at the sky and think "right now someone is being told to 'hurry back', or they are saying 'two Dole Whips please'". It tends to make me very sad, nostalgic and excited all at the same time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom