Ever get the back from WDW blues?

I have it all the time. Even when Im there because I start to count on my fingers, OK we still have 4 days until we have to leave and then the next day and the next until we are packing to leave. Thank goodnes for this site, the music you can download and the planning DVDs. It holds me over until the next trip is being planned. Im an addict and I cant stop :hammer:

polynesiangirl

For me, I wouldn't say that I am "ready" to go back home by the end of my trip, but I try to be upbeat about it ("I do have such-and-such going on when I get home, so that will be fun!") and then I usually feel bummed once I'm actually back at home and sitting at work/school again (I feel like, "OK, I did those two things at home I wanted to do, I can go back to WDW now!").

I completely do not visit any of my usual WDW pages after we get back, and I tend to not even come back entirely until I have booked or am about to book my next trip (fortunately that has been very often lately, so my absences haven't been all that long.) Otherwise I just get too distracted and I end up just feeling sad that we can't go back sooner - especially when so many people on this board are in the middle of planning upcoming trips!

Dayma

I have been going through this as I have not been there since May 03. Had to skip last year since my daughter was being born.

miles1

blackride said:
I have been going through this as I have not been there since May 03. Had to skip last year since my daughter was being born.

Details, Details! There's a walk-in medical clinic right around the corner!

Pippa

The only thing that makes PDD go away is booking another trip, which I did on Christmas Day. But this site is the best therapy EVER!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom