Ever been scared to death on a ride?

Jodigrl328

This sounds really stupid, but before I won't on Peter Pan's Flight, I had never heard anything about the beginning of the ride. When we went up the track and it dissapeared I was like Oh Sh*& , were gonna die. LOL and I was 20. lol

Also, SM scares me. I love roller coasters, but everytime I go on I duck the whole time thinking I'm going to whack my head off of something.

Steamboat_Kevin

The first time I went on the Haunted Mansion I was near crying!
It didn't help that the guy who was opening and closing the doors gave me the evil eye! Then it turned out to be one of my favorite rides.

2much2do

Originally posted by Jodigrl328
This sounds really stupid, but before I won't on Peter Pan's Flight, I had never heard anything about the beginning of the ride. When we went up the track and it dissapeared I was like Oh Sh*& , were gonna die. LOL and I was 20. lol

Oh my goodness! I have been sitting here for the past five minutes laughing my head off and trying not to fall out of the chair!!!!!!!! Sorry :)
Anyway, mine isn't funny....it's pretty pathetic. I really thought I was going to die the one and only time I ever went on Splash Mountain. I have never been on a coaster since :(

And a side note about BSikor's post: I am so sorry that happened to you, Brian. I feel so sad when I see people who are afriad being forced on a ride. And by your uncle, someone you trusted. Yeah, it's just a ride, and yeah you were ok, but still. It's mean.

2much2do

Originally posted by DogsRule!
a log ride made you not want to go on roller coasters??? Interesting...

Guess I didn't realize there is a difference. But, to a fraidy cat like me it is pretty simple: The log goes down fast and steep, a coaster goes down fast and steep. Plus, a coaster also takes you for loops, which is all the more reason for me to stay off!, LOL!

tinkrbel

my friend from England never rides what she calls the "white knuckle" rides .. but my family (not me ..hubby and the girls) are planning to try to get her on Splash mountian ..even hubby said she is really missing out .. and she can close her eyes for the drop :) hubby wont ride space mountian or RR ..he claims its motion sickness :lol:

Spiderman is UNSAFE!!

on my last trip to IOA, at the end of Spiderman (the virtual drop), the screen and the ride vehicle was out of sync and suddenly stopped. then it started to shake SO MUCH that I thought it was gonna blow up (seriously) and i screamed "we're gonna die!" and the little girl behind me got really scared as did everyone else :cry: . but then it got better and at the end the ride person let us re-ride and it happened again.
:eek:

UNSAFE!!! (it happened 3 times in total)

tinkrbel

reading all these reminds me of what my granddaughter said when she was 5 and her first time on space mountian ..when her grandpa asked wasnt she scared .. she said oh no cuz Disney wouldnt ever let me get hurt

Spiderman is UNSAFE!!

on my last trip to IOA, at the end of Spiderman (the virtual drop), the screen and the ride vehicle was out of sync and suddenly stopped. then it started to shake SO MUCH that I thought it was gonna blow up (seriously) and i screamed "we're gonna die!" and the little girl behind me got really scared as did everyone else :cry: . but then it got better and at the end the ride person let us re-ride and it happened again.
:eek:

UNSAFE!!! (it happened 3 times in total)

mickey04

When I was younger, drops used to scare me to death. So my first rides on Splash Mountain and ToT were really scary. I've been on AE twice, both times frightened me and I won't go on again.

Lizzie725

i think i told this story here before, but i had the crap scared out of me on DINOSAUR just last february....i went on it by myself, with no one else in the car....i was sitting in the front row on the far left side....i had already been on this ride before and hadnt been scared, but i was with other people that time...for some reason, b/c i was alone, it freaked me out so much....i do NOT recommend going on that ride by yourself, b/c it can be scary!

**LIZZIE**

BSikor

Originally posted by 2much2do

And a side note about BSikor's post: I am so sorry that happened to you, Brian. I feel so sad when I see people who are afriad being forced on a ride. And by your uncle, someone you trusted. Yeah, it's just a ride, and yeah you were ok, but still. It's mean.

It was okay, he told me I could get off the line if I wanted to. But I forced my self to do it. A decision I kindda regreted after it broke down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom