Events for Food and Wine Festival ?

Pooh For Presid

Original Poster
I know that tickets go on sale for the food and wine festival on August the 6th, but when are the going to release what the events are. For example which specific dates Party for the Senses and what themes for each specific date. We are going to be there Oct 7 - 16 and I really would like to know the schedule so I can make my other ADR's or if nothing at food and wine appeals to us (yeah right) to go ahead and make a reservation at Victoria and Alberts.

It seems like last year that the schedule came out about three weeks before you could first book, or I could be wrong and that is why I am consulting you good people.

Thanks

pinkrose

They have not been released yet (I am anxiously awaiting them as well). The latest news is that they will be released on Aug. 3.

Pooh For Presid

Original Poster
Thanks, by the way we are going to be there at almost the same exact time. Hope to see you there, always glad to see other Alabamians. :wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
October 1st - check (main reason for going!)

Food and Wine - check (Michelle wants to eat, I just hope to get in the Odyssey to take pics.....)

MNSSHP - October 5th - check :)

Obviously I`m not from the deep south but I`ll try and put on an accent :D

pinkrose

October 1st - check (main reason for going!)

Food and Wine - check (Michelle wants to eat, I just hope to get in the Odyssey to take pics.....)

MNSSHP - October 5th - check :)

Obviously I`m not from the deep south but I`ll try and put on an accent :D

You already have a cool accent!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You already have a cool accent!
Shucks... :eek:

I`ll bring my best Queens accent with me then ;)

We`re in the World until the 13th like you - If you spot me (assuming you know what I look like) do give me a shout. I`ll give you my best English butler voice :lol:

Chernobog

Another Alabamian here. (Birmingham, as well.) I'll just have to be jealous of all of you going to the park. I'm not going to make it back till next year!

And, on a side note, Martin's videos of Horizons and World of Motion are fantastic! I regularly watch them to get over the pain of seeing them replaced.

pinkrose

Shucks... :eek:

I`ll bring my best Queens accent with me then ;)

We`re in the World until the 13th like you - If you spot me (assuming you know what I look like) do give me a shout. I`ll give you my best English butler voice :lol:
I have no idea what you look like. lol If I knew though, I'd be on the look out. I love the English accent!
Another Alabamian here. (Birmingham, as well.) I'll just have to be jealous of all of you going to the park. I'm not going to make it back till next year!

And, on a side note, Martin's videos of Horizons and World of Motion are fantastic! I regularly watch them to get over the pain of seeing them replaced.
awww ((HUGS)) Hopefully it won't be long unti you are back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom