Evening Extra Magic Hours

Renate

Hi,

just wondering how this will work. I read at http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/emhour.htm that there will be extra magic hours in the evening.

Do I understand it right that you will be able at the week of 23th for example to stay at Wednesday at MK till 10pm instead if 7pm?

Where and when will I get the wristband?

Greets Renate

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You will need to stay at a Disney resort to qualify for the Extra Magic hour. As far as getting the wristband they will have a location where you show them your resort key and they will give you a wristband. Just ask guest services where the wristbands are being issued at and they will take care of you.

Upvote 0

dalayney

And is it true the wrist bands for the extra evening hours areFREE for resort guests? (didn't they used to cost $12/each back when they were e-ride nights?) Can anyone confirm this?

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Yes they are FREE!! I enjoyed two evening magics last week, one at MK and one at MGM.

I reccomend eating beforehand as food lines were incredibly long.

Upvote 0

juan

I went to all of the one's last week
MGM's was not worth it ToT and RnR were at 60 mins and 45 mins
AK was worth it-no one around
MK and Epcot - not too bad

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

juan said:
I went to all of the one's last week
MGM's was not worth it ToT and RnR were at 60 mins and 45 mins
AK was worth it-no one around
MK and Epcot - not too bad

Last week Tower was having a lot of problems with its one shaft, and was only operating one. They made constant announcements. Even the FP line was well over 20 mins.

B/c only half of the Tower was working, it built up the RnRC line a lot. And, thus, the MGM EMH was not totally worth it, and we left early and wlaked over to Epcot.

Upvote 0

juan

surfsupdon said:
Last week Tower was having a lot of problems with its one shaft, and was only operating one. They made constant announcements.

yeah it's been having trouble lately
yesterday we got stuck right before the unload and they had to pull us backwards out of the tower on a little cart thing

Upvote 0

pinkrose

This is probably a dumb question, but here it goes anyway...

What time does Epcot close when they do their evening magic hours? Since FW normally closes at 7 and WS closes at 9, which time do you add the hours onto?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
dalayney said:
And is it true the wrist bands for the extra evening hours areFREE for resort guests? (didn't they used to cost $12/each back when they were e-ride nights?) Can anyone confirm this?
E-ride nights went bye-bye recently. Now they have the extra magic hour free for resort guests.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom