• Only if you are a park enthusiast

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • No, forget it

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

DiPSU224

Last May we went to 2 EMH's at the MK and found that the lines were actually longer than they were during the day. I know that the E-ticket nights you had to pay for admission, but we found it was much less crowded and enjoyable. We'll still be going anyway though, since we enjoy the atmosphere of the parks at night.

pinkrose

We did several Evening EMH's last month. We LOVED it. I'm really glad that Disney is doing this. The extra 3 hours are a major plus.

phichi17

Went to EMH in Jan...the place was deserted and we had the run of the place. It was WELL worth it, but like PhotoDave said, the food selection was a bit sparse.

LiveItUp21

Account Suspended
WORTH WHAT?? You aren't spending a dime to go to the EMH's so I don't undetstand what your loss would be if you didn't find it enjoyable. I think it might be a little too early to gage if it is truly all it's made out to be. When I go to WDW in June and see the short lines I'll be all for the EMH's! Actually, even if the lines aren't that much shorter, just to have an extra three hours in the park will be awesome!:sohappy:

I can't wait- only- 103 days 6 hours 40 minutes and 33 seconds until WDW!:lookaroun

Little Leota

I went to Magic Kingdom during the Extra Magic Hour there last month and it was great. We got on almost every ride in FL with little or no wait at all.

bomafrunch

The EMH system is SO WORTH IT! We got to ride Splash Mountain, Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear, Test Track, Maelstrom, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Dinosaur, PhillharMagic, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, almost everything with no wait! And if you're hungry, get a light snack

egionet

I hated working it last year during my CP, but I can't wait to try them out as a guest in May. I think it will be a blast and tons of fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom