Even more Character changes?

Stupido

Original Poster
So one of my friends is currently cping, and he just uploaded a picture with Shadowman in Epcot! As far as I know, Shadowman hadn't been making appearances in the park. Is this something new, or have I just been out of loop?

ishmael0316

Dr. Felicier? I cannot wait to see Disney at Halloween! Sooooo excited. I was talking with Belle over at EPCOT because my wife had to get a pic with her and the Beast. Belle asked if I was coming in for a picture and I said only if Gaston could be with us. She said "Ugh I only have to tolerate him at Halloween time" I CANT WAIT! :)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Dr. Felicier? I cannot wait to see Disney at Halloween! Sooooo excited. I was talking with Belle over at EPCOT because my wife had to get a pic with her and the Beast. Belle asked if I was coming in for a picture and I said only if Gaston could be with us. She said "Ugh I only have to tolerate him at Halloween time" I CANT WAIT! :)
He was in Epcot today :D

asianway

When was Cruella at The Land? I was in the world from August 1st to 14th and if I missed her I think I may throw a fit....
The unofficial Disney character hunting guide tweeted about most of these the past few weeks. It's a great resource if you're in the parks to be alerted about random sightings.

Queen of Hearts as an aside is a fairly routine appearance.

BrightImagine

The unofficial Disney character hunting guide tweeted about most of these the past few weeks. It's a great resource if you're in the parks to be alerted about random sightings.

Queen of Hearts as an aside is a fairly routine appearance.

Thank you for the tip! Wish we were there now to see Tarzan in the AK.

fmingo36

So one of my friends is currently cping, and he just uploaded a picture with Shadowman in Epcot! As far as I know, Shadowman hadn't been making appearances in the park. Is this something new, or have I just been out of loop?

I am hoping he makes an apperance at The TOWER of TERROR 10 Mile Race or the after party!
"Let me introduce you to my friends on the other side"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom