EuroDisney's Newest Attraction

ToTBellHop

Enough of TTD...you are posting on a forum regarding Disney World on a thread about Disneyland Paris that shouldn't even be here about Cedar Point...shall we try to stay on topic? I am happy you will be at Cedar Point...one less person in my Disney lines...:rolleyes:

TiggersPooh

DogsRule your going to hate me

But OMG TTD is going to kick a** when it opens I plan on going there over the summer. I think it is worth waiting hours for, we did it for MF why not a coaster thats 100ft taller?

Anyways
yeah...

Attachments

• construction207.jpg
    construction207.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 84

ToTBellHop

That's not my idea of fun...scary? Yes. Intense? Yes. But that doesn't mean fun. If you want to show you have balls, parachute out of an airplane...you'll get more satisfaction. No 15 second ride is worth a 4 hour wait--I don't care what it involves. I'll take Cali Screamin' over that any day. Regardless, everyone is allowed their own opinions, but BIGGER is not always better:rolleyes:

CP MForce 4824

Excuse me, Mr. "DogsRule!" I am soo sorry if I made you upset in any way with my opinion. You're ALWAYS right!

Actually, earlier when you said one less person in my Disney lines, you were wrong. I am actually planning a trip to WDW this year. So, Next time, don't just assume.

Everyone has their own opinions and I think they need to be protected, not critisized. So, before anyone else has a little fit with what someone said... we need to get back to the topic.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by CP MForce 4824
Excuse me, Mr. "DogsRule!" I am soo sorry if I made you upset in any way with my opinion. You're ALWAYS right!

Actually, earlier when you said one less person in my Disney lines, you were wrong. I am actually planning a trip to WDW this year. So, Next time, don't just assume.

Everyone has their own opinions and I think they need to be protected, not critisized. So, before anyone else has a little fit with what someone said... we need to get back to the topic.

Enjoy Cedar Fair's death trap...:rolleyes:

Dandyboing

Originally posted by Michael72688
Disney could build one, but they dont, for some reason?? I know I would definently go on it!

Hmm, time and time agian people have had to tell you this.

Disney is FAMILY not THRILLS. There's a bunch of Six Flags accross the country. Go to one of them.

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by TiggersPooh
DogsRule your going to hate me

But OMG TTD is going to kick a** when it opens I plan on going there over the summer. I think it is worth waiting hours for, we did it for MF why not a coaster thats 100ft taller?

Anyways
yeah...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

HOLY CRAP!!!
Is this a REAL ride?!?!??!!?

YIKES! I am scared just looking at the picture!!!

:hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom