EuroDisney's Newest Attraction

Justin

Original Poster
Hey Everyone, I know this isn't WaltDisneyWorldParismagic.com but I was wondering if anyone knows anything on DLP's new attraction?

Rumours are all online talking about it being a mack water coaster, or an Intamin water still ride, like Its a Small world or that Sinbad one in Tokyo.

http://www.dlp.info/NewsAndRumours/Rumours.shtml
Scroll to the bottom, I think there should be some news on that.

Anyone know anything about this?

Testtrack321

It's a big rumor, but since the previous head of Disneyland Paris is now the head of WDA, I think we'll see a new attraction there.

My bet, Intamin Launched Water Ride.

Justin

Original Poster
Originally posted by Testtrack321
It's a big rumor, but since the previous head of Disneyland Paris is now the head of WDA, I think we'll see a new attraction there.

My bet, Intamin Launched Water Ride.

There has been big takl about a Intamin Water launch ride.

Justin

Original Poster
Even though i have been on this website along time Im bad at posting new threads and sorting them in the right place.

Ill try to get it right next time lol

SirNim

Journey to Atlantis at SeaWorld is an awesome ride! It would be great if Disney, in Paris, Tokyo, Orlando, or Anaheim, or anywhere else, brought this concept into attraction form at any of the parks... And if they don't, we here in the States still have Splash Mountain!:D

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
Journey to Atlantis at SeaWorld is an awesome ride! It would be great if Disney, in Paris, Tokyo, Orlando, or Anaheim, or anywhere else, brought this concept into attraction form at any of the parks... And if they don't, we here in the States still have Splash Mountain!:D

Um...when's the last time you rode Journey into Atlantis? The drop may be insane, but the story to the ride is choppy, at best, and the "amazing roller coaster finale" is all of 15 seconds long...as far as water rides go, I definitely prefer Splash Mountain...

Justin

Original Poster
Originally posted by DogsRule!
Um...when's the last time you rode Journey into Atlantis? The drop may be insane, but the story to the ride is choppy, at best, and the "amazing roller coaster finale" is all of 15 seconds long...as far as water rides go, I definitely prefer Splash Mountain...

Yeah thats true, If they were to get a water coaster it would more likely be allitle bit magical than that..... but Journey To Atlantis is a great option, Because all the other water coasters are more of unmagical coaster rides with water splashes. LIke Poseidon. If disney were to do something it would be alot like Atlantis with a better story system in my guess.

Although it could resemble something similiar to "poseidon" at the end with longer than 15seconds. JTA isn't even that long try 4-6.........

Michael72688

Uh, does the story really matter? NO

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by Michael72688
Uh, does the story really matter? NO

Thank you for reaffirming that you do not understand Disney magic in any way, shape or form...you know, for anyone who was unsure...:rolleyes: If the story doesn't matter...hell...screw the water coaster...let's just build a 420 foot coaster that goes 120 mph for 15 seconds...wait...that's Cedar Point. My bad:rolleyes:

Michael72688

Thank you for reaffirming that you do not understand Disney magic in any way, shape or form...you know, for anyone who was unsure...:rolleyes: If the story doesn't matter...hell...screw the water coaster...let's just build a 420 foot coaster that goes 120 mph for 15 seconds...wait...that's Cedar Point. My bad:rolleyes:

Disney could build one, but they dont, for some reason?? I know I would definently go on it!

Justin

Original Poster
Originally posted by Michael72688
Disney could build one, but they dont, for some reason?? I know I would definently go on it!

TTD is going to kick butt. One problem Disney wouldn't build that cause its too intense, The only reason CP has done this is because they just want another record on htier list (not meaning its a bd thing) because thats what the park for, But Disney has a rather much different deffinition......

Michael72688

Originally posted by Justin
TTD is going to kick butt. One problem Disney wouldn't build that cause its too intense, The only reason CP has done this is because they just want another record on htier list (not meaning its a bd thing) because thats what the park for, But Disney has a rather much different deffinition......

I wish I could go up there to ride it, it looks awesome!!!

ToTBellHop

You people are insane...you are gonna wait in line 4 hours for a 15 second ride...such a joke...I would take California Screamin' over that any day...

Justin

Original Poster
You people are insane...you are gonna wait in line 4 hours for a 15 second ride...such a joke...I would take California Screamin' over that any day...

Actually TTD looks amazing and i would wait anytime to ride it; all you have to do is hit the standard lunch period thing where they give a system like fastpass and you could get on in 30minutes... it also depends on the date but i see where your coming from... wait another year or two and the lines will be down... yeah..

CP MForce 4824

TTD Might be short in length but height, speed, and elements make up for it. If you were smart, you wouldn't wait 4 hours for it and you would run for it when the gates open and/or get a freeway stamp so you only have to wait about 5-10 minutes. Plus TTD is 2,800 feet long and cost 25 million dollars. I am sure most parks aren't willing to pay 50 million for a single coaster so it can be long because some people complain that it is short. Anyways, I always say if you don't like it then don't ride it which means one less person in line.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom