Disneyland Madrid Resort 1985 - Vol. II

kmbmw777

What if we made one huge park. Make the hotels inside the park and everyone staying in the hotels get free basic admission to the park (lets you walk around but not go on rides). This basic admission would be a smaller price for those not staying at hotels. Then there would be a bigger ticket for rides and shows and "attractions".

spacemt354

Chili's
What if we made one huge park. Make the hotels inside the park and everyone staying in the hotels get free basic admission to the park (lets you walk around but not go on rides). This basic admission would be a smaller price for those not staying at hotels. Then there would be a bigger ticket for rides and shows and "attractions".
If we did that we should have some of the coasters themed to or going through the hotels.

I would like to wake up, walk to the lobby, and hop on a coaster with my slippers and coffee:p

Suchomimus

If we did that we should have some of the coasters themed to or going through the hotels.

I would like to wake up, walk to the lobby, and hop on a coaster with my slippers and coffee:p
And we can have either express breakfast on the coaster or the continental breakfast on It's A Small World. :p

Suchomimus

The ol roll-out-of-bed-coaster
Perfect name!:p:D
8n8qezb.gif

Voxel

President of Progress City
Secret number one don't call it Euro anything. To Americans Euro has a sound of sophisication and culture that sounds amazing. Over there it's as normal as saying Murica and you don't see us calling our parks Merica Disneyland.
Side note: this is the rational behind the name change in Disneyland Paris

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom