ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill just like ESPN zone restaurant in Disneyland?

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
Just wondering, never been down the way of the ESPN Wide World of Sports before. The avid sports fan I am you figure I would, but I haven't. That being said, is the Sports Grill down there similar to ESPN zone in Downtown Disney in California? The reason being, I have never been in a restaurant that had so many TVs and so many options of what sports to watch. Honestly, my wife is a sports fan too and we just loved it. Plus the platter of food we ordered was epic. Anyway, are they similar?

AshaNeOmah

I've been there to snack a few times during the RunDisney Expos, but it;s been a few years since I've been to the ESPN Zone in California. I think they're kinda similar, but the Sports Gill is much smaller and more toned down. It's more an ESPN counter service than and ESPN restaurant. I can say the Grill is not worth a trip unless you're already at WWOS.

You're probably more looking for the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk.

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
I've been there to snack a few times during the RunDisney Expos, but it;s been a few years since I've been to the ESPN Zone in California. I think they're kinda similar, but the Sports Gill is much smaller and more toned down. It's more an ESPN counter service than and ESPN restaurant. I can say the Grill is not worth a trip unless you're already at WWOS.

You're probably more looking for the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk.

Yes that is more like it. I would assume that is probably similar to the Disneyland version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom