ESPN Weekend

maconMouse

I have been the last two years, and found the crowds very manageable. It's usually held on a random weekend in late February or early March to coincide with the start of MLB spring training games at the Wide World of Sports. The spring break crowds really don't start until that second week of March.

All the special events associated with ESPN weekend were easy for me to get into as long as you got there about 15 minutes before the start. I love sports as well as Disney, and I had a blast! Just seeing so many great athletes and ESPN anchors everywhere is so cool. I recommend it highly.

Upvote 0
I went to the inaugural ESPN The Weekend and during the event the crowds were very manageable...I am a huge sports fan and I absolutely was in heaven to see College Football Gameday broadcasting live, in addition to, Baseball Tonight...got to see a ton of sports personalities. I really enjoyed being at Who Wants To Be a Millionaire when Stuart Scott, Dan Patrick, and Howie Schwab were playing with the fans. I hope someday I can go back while ESPN is down there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom