Error Uploading Photos

GenerationX

Original Poster
I've been trying to upload photos, and I keep getting http 500 Internal Server Errors with one photo, and the following error message when I try to upload two:

PHP Warning: getimagesize(d:/websites/wdwmagicphotosv5/htdocs/uploads/3568/P10100203.JPG) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\websites\wdwmagicphotosv5\htdocs\image-inc.php on line 264 PHP Warning: Division by zero in D:\websites\wdwmagicphotosv5\htdocs\image-inc.php on line 311 PHP Warning: getimagesize(d:/websites/wdwmagicphotosv5/htdocs/uploads/3568/P10100203.JPG) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\websites\wdwmagicphotosv5\htdocs\image-inc.php on line 108 PHP Warning: unlink(d:/websites/wdwmagicphotosv5/htdocs/uploads/3568/P10100203.JPG) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in D:\websites\wdwmagicphotosv5\htdocs\image-inc.php on line 120

GenerationX

Original Poster
I tried shrinking an image to 250kb and that didn't work either. Two interesting notes on my Upload Photo page:
1. It says I'm using 11gb of storage when I'm really only using 1.8mb.
2. As I attempt and fail to upload, the number of items in my queue increases (now up to 7).

GenerationX

Original Poster
The original was 3264 x 2448 and had a resolution of 314 dpi. The replacement that worked had the same dpi, but was 1024 x 768.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom