Ephemera from 1982: A Walk Down Memory Lane

Tom 55

Attachments

• Scan90001.png
    Scan90001.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 37

Sbk1234

Time sure flies. My first trip wasn't until 1988, when there were only two theme parks. I do miss those guide books, compared to the one-page map we're given now. I'm feeling inspired to dig out some of my old Disney guidebooks and marketing materials.

The Empress Lilly

Adorable! Is that you in the photo?
No, but very well could have been! Same age, same era.

By chance, I just stumbled upon a box of late seventies pictures of the Disney Village and of me cosplaying a swamp hillbilly in the Lake Buena Vista waters. Including some Empress Lilly photos! But none featuring me and some interesting background or else I'd post some.

UNCgolf

The last time I was at my parents' house I randomly stumbled across a box filled with old Disney papers. There were some tickets dating back from at least the early 80s, some old park maps from different eras, and other various things like that. I think there was a paper menu from King Stefan's Banquet Hall from the early-mid 80s, and there may have actually been a few items from 1972. I know there was one WDW 25th anniversary item.

I'll have to find it again next time I'm there and put up photos of anything really interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom