EpcotServo's Updates #10: EO No You Didn't!

zjer

Here was my favorite quote from your update:

Some of the original Cast Members who worked the attraction were on hand to celebrate. And the original Cast Members of 20,000 Leagues weren't on hand because they went down with the ships. -Salutes-

Classic. :D

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Thanks for the report and the update of retro t's. I like 1 of the whole bunch.... might have to get someone to get me a sku # for mail order. :D

surfsupdon

Nice update thanks. I never cared for EO and was upset over its return b/c I really liked the HISTA effects. So I am happy to hear that it seems all HISTA effects are being used!!

Please help me out tho---when do they use the moving floor and the leg whips??

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Nice update thanks. I never cared for EO and was upset over its return b/c I really liked the HISTA effects. So I am happy to hear that it seems all HISTA effects are being used!!

Please help me out tho---when do they use the moving floor and the leg whips??

The moving floor starts about halfway through the chase scene then returns for the We are here to Change the World intro.

The leg whips are used when the two borg guys start whipping, it's really effective. More so than the rats.

And thanks for the kind words everyone!
:wave:

AEfx

The moving floor starts about halfway through the chase scene then returns for the We are here to Change the World intro.

The leg whips are used when the two borg guys start whipping, it's really effective. More so than the rats.

And thanks for the kind words everyone!
:wave:

Very interesting - they have the floor going at Disneyland but I definitely don't remember the leg whips (and I think I would have noticed).

Sounds like it's slightly different between the two parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom