EpcotServo's Feb. 12th accident-prone Update!

alya922

It was a rainy day, and as I was walking (slowly) through the dark queue corridor of Space Mountain, (holding ON to the handrail, mind you.) I slipped and took a bad fall. I'm ok, but have a pretty sore leg.

EpcotServo, I swear I did the EXACT same thing almost a month ago! We were at the Pirate and Princess Party and it was raining. Right as we were walking down the first incline of the Space Mountain queue, I slipped and fell, thank god for the handrails or I would've killed myself! I still twisted my ankle pretty bad and messed up my wrist.

That place is a death trap! :lol:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
EpcotServo, I swear I did the EXACT same thing almost a month ago! We were at the Pirate and Princess Party and it was raining. Right as we were walking down the first incline of the Space Mountain queue, I slipped and fell, thank god for the handrails or I would've killed myself! I still twisted my ankle pretty bad and messed up my wrist.

That place is a death trap! :lol:
Wow! Nice to know I'm not the only one!
I'll add "Better flooring" to my list of things that they need to do during a Space Mountain refurb.
:lol:

diddy_mouse

Thanx for posting your update!

Oh, and I too have almost fallen in the Space Mtn. queue. I was looking at the fish-eye glass with the stars while walking up an incline, and almost tripped because the stupid thing disoriented me. :hammer: *sigh* I am such a dork!

I was there on the 12th! And gosh, it was rainy... THen it got cold! >.<

Hope your leg feels better. Atleast you don't always throw up after eating a hot dog at Disney World... Sensitive stomache. ^^;

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom