Epcots Live Tribute Acts..

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I love the live acts at the American pavilion in Epcot..My favourite were " Southbound & Company " ..and my worst was the Elton John dude:hungover:...Slippery when wet ( Bon Jovi ) tribute were also very good..Just wondering what are you favourites..??.:inlove:..

ratherbeinwdw

Haven't done a tribute, but have done Peter Noone and Mickey Dolenze. They were both very great shows. We had been looking forward to seeing Davy Jones. It was so sad he died.

EOD K9

Are the tributes on during the day or is it only at night?
as i think Smash Mouth and Hanson are playing when I go...
Flower Power (F&G), Eat To The Beat (F&W), and Sounds Like Summer, are usually started in the evenings. I have seen as early as 1745 or 1815 and then continuing on later.

fillerup

Hotel California (Eagles), Southbound, 2U (hoping for 2U's other personna next year - a salute to Journey). And in the early days, Transit Authority (Chicago) was a great band.

Just noticed that Steve Soares added Lovin' Spoonful for Flower Power in 2014.

Britt

I read a review where a chick went when Hanson was playing.....I've never been to one, but I'd love Bon Jovi or Pink Floyd (from past replies up there), if I saw one!!

jkl2000

I've been fortunate to also see Kansas, Survivor, and The Guess Who.

I think I'm glad Kansas isn't playing when we're there - I'd have to stay and listen, and the family would be very angry!

So, are there opening bands, not just the "headliners?" Does the Times Guide list ALL the bands that are performing on a given day? None of the headliners when we're there appeal to me, but if there are some tribute bands, I might be interested.

jkl2000

I read a review where a chick went when Hanson was playing.....I've never been to one, but I'd love Bon Jovi or Pink Floyd (from past replies up there), if I saw one!!
If there was a good Pink Floyd cover band, they could let them play through Illuminations - that'd be awesome!

ratherbeinwdw

Hotel California (Eagles), Southbound, 2U (hoping for 2U's other personna next year - a salute to Journey). And in the early days, Transit Authority (Chicago) was a great band.

Just noticed that Steve Soares added Lovin' Spoonful for Flower Power in 2014.
Do you know who else will be performing in May 2014. I haven't been able to find a list yet.

EOD K9

It is only one band per night doing three sets. In the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series, they have a tribute band. During Eat to the Beat and Flower Power, they are the original headliners.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom