News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

James Alucobond

Nothing against you but...
You've got to be kidding. Sightlines are a legitimate issue with the show. It doesn't matter how many screens there are flacking the middle barge, people want to see the entire show and not feel like they're missing out.
A sphere is not the only possible show element that is viewable from all sides.

Also, all glory to whatever god or malefic deity folks were praying to if the barges are indeed going up in flames.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
My best guess is - The oil rigs and onion ring aren’t going anywhere. Sadly. There’s not enough time to get rid of them between the end of the 50th and debuting a new show the same year, so whatever replaces HARModious will use the same hardware and apparently some new technology also.

Epcot82Guy

My best guess is - The oil rigs and onion ring aren’t going anywhere. Sadly. There’s not enough time to get rid of them between the end of the 50th and debuting a new show the same year, so whatever replaces HARModious will use the same hardware and apparently some new technology also.

I would think so too. The best hope would be they don't use the central ring screen as much, going more for a circular presentation from the center.

TrainsOfDisney

They are the main reason the show is going away and not being updated. You can fix the show. You can’t take away the barges that aren’t at all hidden by fountains and screens.

They can do a pyro heavy show without any barges if they want.

ToTBellHop

1662943608406.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom