News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
So I watched Harmonious LIVE this morning and it confirms that I really like the narrative and music but that it really seems more made for TV than a nighttime show. It'd be more fun in the American Gardens Theater with live singers on nights without festival shows.

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Otherwise, yes I would expect the new show to be “permanent” (3-10yr lifespan)
86e.png

Indy_UK

I can’t imagine Drones being considered for Epcot. Surely they are way too close to guests?

In Paris, Disneyland park has to close over half the park (everything behind the castle) and in the studios park, the drones come from behind ToT so nowhere near the point it would be a risk to guests.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I can’t imagine Drones being considered for Epcot. Surely they are way too close to guests?

In Paris, Disneyland park has to close over half the park (everything behind the castle) and in the studios park, the drones come from behind ToT so nowhere near the point it would be a risk to guests.
I don't think drones should fly over guests but they could fly off boats or barges from the lagoon and do whatever over the water all without ever flying over guests.

TTA94

Maybe it’s best we don’t know what Disney cut that we would be disappointed about, but yet I still want to know lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom