News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I don't know what to make if this show, I still can't believe that was Epcot. What's bad for them but not so much for the live viewer is that this show is not photogenic. I know that fountain was much better in person. but I think I got my fountain fix for the day.

wutisgood

Need to see this live and a few times but I think in general having a show without screens is much better. More people can see the show the same way. You just cant monetize epcot more by adding screens that are not as viewable from everywhere without decreasing overall guest satisfaction when you have that many people watching. There is a certain quality to seeing these things come to life while seeing the barren lagoon during the day too.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Bursting light through firework smoke to use the smoke like a canvas is pretty clever.

They also used Spaceship Earth a few times, most notably in Now I See the Light where they projected a floating effect on to SSE. It was well done and made me think it's not done enough. I think watching from American Adventure side of WS with a distant SSE view might be best.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom