EPCOT's finally on VH1's "I Love The 80s"

Horizons1

I actually thought this was quite humorous because they knew so very little about EPCOT.

First off, they thought Walt planned EPCOT the park. No, Walt planned E.P.C.O.T. the city, he never had anything to do with turning it into a theme park.

Secondly, one guy thought Figment was a time traveling dragon.

And finally, they didnt even know the name of Spaceship Earth. They just called it the giant golf ball.

EPCOT was put in the show just for something they could talk about, most of them did say that EPCOT bored them but thats because they all have A.D.D. and really no intelligence. Especially that lance bass or whatever his name is.

I did find the one guys reaction to SE funny.
"You walk in and your like Jesus Christ. Thats the worlds biggest golfball....cool. I dont why its cool, but it is cool....:lol:

rainfully

Horizons1 said:
I actually thought this was quite humorous because they knew so very little about EPCOT.

First off, they thought Walt planned EPCOT the park. No, Walt planned E.P.C.O.T. the city, he never had anything to do with turning it into a theme park.

Secondly, one guy thought Figment was a time traveling dragon.

And finally, they didnt even know the name of Spaceship Earth. They just called it the giant golf ball.

EPCOT was put in the show just for something they could talk about, most of them did say that EPCOT bored them but thats because they all have A.D.D. and really no intelligence. Especially that lance bass or whatever his name is.

I did find the one guys reaction to SE funny.
"You walk in and your like Jesus Christ. Thats the worlds biggest golfball....cool. I dont why its cool, but it is cool....:lol:

Well, that pretty much sums up what the non Disney freaks "know" about Epcot.

I wouldn't expect the average person to know the name of SSE. Most people DO call it a giant golfball.

The people on the panels on those shows don't pretend to be experts on the subjects they are talking about. Luis Guzman totally butchered the words to "Memory" from Cats. Sometimes they don't even know who is in what movie.

Again, it's not a history show. It's a silly look at pop culture.

Horizons1

rainfully said:
I wouldn't expect the average person to know the name of SSE. Most people DO call it a giant golfball.

Well, I guess I just forgot that, but still, if they are talking about the park on T.V. ya think they would atleast know the name of EPCOT's icon. Afterall, they did get Figment's name right and that suprised me.

dr_teeth90210

Horizons1 said:
Well, I guess I just forgot that, but still, if they are talking about the park on T.V. ya think they would atleast know the name of EPCOT's icon. Afterall, they did get Figment's name right and that suprised me.

FYI: EPCOT is now Epcot. :wave:

Dragonrider1227

rainfully said:
I know I didn't when I was younger. I just called it either the giant goldball or the Epcot ball. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom