Epcot

Turtle

I usually go on one WDW trip per year (2 parks) but I realize I've never been to Epcot! This summer I plan to change that and this will be my first time in Epcot! (I went when I was 2 years old so I don't count that)
Any advice?

EDIT: My family used to go to all the parks but then we seemed to stop around 2003 and we only went to MK every few years. So we're starting to catch up on all the parks again and Epcot is one of the last ones to catch up on! (We went to AK and typhoon two years ago, we went to DHS this year, so next up is Epcot, and then last is Blizzard Beach) And we always go to Magic Kingdom on the side :)

ImagineerDude

We haven't been to EPCOT in 5 years, and we have had 4 trips since then. I would like to go back, but our 2013 trip was delayed...maybe 2014? Anyway, have fun!

Upvote 0

quirkle

I should talk - we were doing 1 or 2 days a year for a few years and we would hit MK & EPCOT or MK & AK and never went to HS - I think that is because the kiddies were so young.

I just feel bad for people who did not EPCOT at its prime - future world not just isnt. :oops:

Upvote 0

luis71091

Epcot is my favorite park by far! you are going to LOVE IT! There is so much to do, I usually take two days to enjoy everything the park has to offer. Make sure you stuff your face, lol, there are soooooo many food offerings at Epcot. That's one of my favorite things to do there. Take your time at the park, enjoy what each of the countries has to offer, and have fun!

Upvote 0

jlevis

We always spend two days at EPCOT. One at Future World and one at World Showcase. It has become a very close second to the Magic Kingdom as our favorite park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom