EPCOT World Showcase restaurant suggestions

Peter Parker

What suggestions do you guys have. I would like to experience something different & tasty. My family consists of 2 adults, a 4yr old boy & a 7 mo old girl.
We will be visiting the week of Holloween.

We have eaten at Mexico's (San Angel's Inn), Morocco (Restaurant Marrakesh)Japan's (Mitsukoshi),

We have had fish & chips at window service stand in UK

We have had pastries at (France)

Thanks,

GoofyMom2

My vote is for the Biergarten in Germany. Even my picky eaters found things they loved. And those of us who like to try new foods loved it as well.
DS 8 loved the chicken, pretzels and desserts!
Our server was fantastic, very friendly, funny etc
Music was a lot of fun and they got the kids involved.
My Dad (in his 60's) said it was the best meal he had the entire trip!

We also like to get quick snacks at the Norway bakery. Great sweets!

Have a Magical time!:wave:

Upvote 0

swimmom

Although it's not "different", LeCellier is great for a good steak dinner. They have a great cheese soup and pretzel bread. The Campfire S'mores or Chocolate "Moose" are fun deserts for kids.

Upvote 0

wdwcastwannabe

i have to admit i'm biased to le cellier because i used to work there, but i know that the service from my fellow canadians is top-notch...

although the perfect meal there is
appetizer: bbq duck confit (if still on the menu) or world famous cheese soup
entree: new york strip cooked medium
dessert: creme brulee or kid's chocolate "moose"
drink: chateau des charmes st. david's bench merlot or moosehead draft beer

try it, you won't regret it, lunch there is also top-rate

Upvote 0

ssidiouss@mac.c

Peter Parker said:
What suggestions do you guys have. I would like to experience something different & tasty. My family consists of 2 adults, a 4yr old boy & a 7 mo old girl.
We will be visiting the week of Holloween.

We have eaten at Mexico's (San Angel's Inn), Morocco (Restaurant Marrakesh)Japan's (Mitsukoshi),

We have had fish & chips at window service stand in UK

We have had pastries at (France)

Thanks,

My favorite world showcase place to eat is THE BEIRGARTEN in GERMANY!!!

That place is just such fun and has amazing ambiance.. if you put reservation in for just before the band starts :) The kids can even dance etc.. its cool. I liked this place so much that I started to seek out german restuarants (that have bands) around my home city.

-=-= Also, I found that Le Celliar or however u spell it in Canada has the best food but will prolly bore your kids to death.. i loved it tho.. very romantic.

-=-= With your large party you may want to do the tapyakki or however you spell it dining in Japan. You may get an entire chef to yourself for the hibachi style dinner wher they cook in front of you. The kids will get a kick out of the chef tossing the food around etc.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Definitely Le Cellier or Teppanyaki (the kids will love this one because the chef's cook right in front of you and it's very entertaininng for them). The Biergarten, looks good, but I could never stand the smell of the brachwurst (sp?) and sauerkraut that wafts all through the restaurant and out the door.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom